The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) is now accepting applications through November 7, 2014 for the Career Development Travel Awards,
The ADAA Career Development Travel Awards are givento help early career professionals who have a research interest in anxiety disorders and depression, such as basic and clinical neurobiology, psychopharmacology, anxiety comorbidities, clinical psychology, genetics, neuroimaging, epidemiology, comparative effectiveness, multicultural issues, public health, as well as other areas. The awards also familiarize and engage aspiring professionals with the membership and work of the association.
We are pleased to announce a partnership between ADAA and the Andrew Kukes Foundation for Social Anxiety to support early career professionals. AKFSA will sponsor two Career Development Travel Awards focusing on social anxiety disorder.
The awards will be presented at the Anxiety and Depression Conference, April 9-12, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency Miami. The award winners will:
- present a poster at one of the New Research Poster sessions,
- receive complimentary conference registration,
- receive a $500 travel stipend,
- be paired with a with a senior-level research mentor,
- receive recognition at the Opening Session of the conference, and
- consideration to present their abstract at the annual meeting of either ACNP or ABCT.
Find complete award details on ADAA’s website.
Please circulate this announcement to program and training directors, faculty, students, postdocs, and others who are eligible to apply.
Miami calls! We’ll see you in April!
For information on New Research Poster submissions visit the conference website here.