Do you suffer from social anxiety, know someone who does, or work in a field that helps those with social anxiety? AKFSA wants YOU to inspire others!
Encourage others dealing with social anxiety! We need REAL people like you to tell us what motivates you and pushes you through when the going gets tough.
To create our positive message, we need you to send in one (or more) of the following:
- TWO or THREE words social anxiety is NOT.
- An inspirational mantra or quote that brings you HOPE and optimism.
- The best technique that CALMS you when social anxiety hits hard.
- What words of wisdom do you have for parents that might not even know their son or daughter is struggling with social anxiety?
Here are some ideas for inspiration:
- Be aware.
- Quiet is not always good.
- “Leave me alone” is not always the best choice.
- I want to say something but can’t find the words.
We want to create hope and encourage sufferers to hide no more — because while social anxiety is many things, it is not hopeless. We want to let everyone know that AKFSA can help find the right path to wellness.
Start inspiring someone today! Please let us know if you have questions anytime — and thank you for your support!
Social anxiety is one of the most misunderstood mental disorders, despite the fact that nearly one in eight people suffer from social anxiety to some degree. By helping AKFSA spread awareness, you become a key part in drawing attention to social anxiety and starting much needed conversations that can make a difference in millions of lives.
New! Social Anxiety Awareness Letter
Use this letter to invite friends and family to follow AKFSA on Facebook. Simply copy and paste the text into an email and send it on to the folks in your address list.